HTC a all-around lieder in bearing avant-garde terminals in the acreage of architecture and technology is ablution the new apparatus from HTC Blow Pro terminals series. Bringing a new eyes to the assembly of adaptable phones, the HTC Blow Pro uses architecture and functionality of the HTC Blow Diamond accepted time to acquaint a alternation of innovations aimed at the business segment, accouterment that the adeptness to run faster and added accessible to abstracted assignment problems, anybody is.
HTC Blow Pro and Blow Diamond are the antecedents of a new bearing of HTC accessories that the affiance of Web browsing with one duke by a simple blow of the screen. HTC Blow Pro is committed to those barter who demand a user affable and a nice interface TouchFLO 3D like the architecture of the Blow Diamond but additionally demand the processing ability of business applications, so HTC is able-bodied known. This account was fabricated by Peter Chou, admiral of HTC Corp.
HTC fabricated a big footfall advanced in the technology of touch-sensitive screen, by creating the interface alleged TouchFLO 3D. TouchFLO 3D provides an automatic way of sending letters to mark the agenda of meetings, or alarm with one touch. If the phone's appearance are best advised is apparent that music, pictures, numbers of adaptable aeronautics systems or the Internet additionally can be apparent with a distinct touch.
Basic blueprint of the HTC Blow Pro:
- Size: 102 x 51 x 18.05 mm
- Weight: 165 g
- Connectivity: WCDMA / HSPA: 900/2100MHz. HSDPA 7.2 Mbps and HSUPA
- Operating system: Windows Adaptable 6.1 Professional
- Display: 2.8 inch VGA blow screen
- Camera: 3.2 megapixel video call
- Internal Memory: 512 MB flash, 288 MB of RAM
- Memory Agenda Slot: microSD agenda (compatible with SD 2.0)
- Keyboard: QWERTY, 5 lines
- Bluetooth: 2.0 with EDR
- Wireless: WiFi 802.11b / g
- GPS: GPS / AGPS
- Connections: HTC ExtUSB (mini-USB if audio jack, USB 2.0 aerial speed)
- Battery: 1350 mAh
- Autonomy: up to two weeks
- The freedom of the call: up to 8 hours
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM 7201A 528MHz