Compaq CQ10-688nr Mini LTE to go on sale in the U.S.
U.S. mobile operator Verizon Wireless announced that in the near future, it will begin selling a new version of netbook Mini CQ10 Compaq announced earlier this year. This modification of the CQ10-688nr is what counts with support for high-speed wireless data transmission technology LTE (4G).
Apart from supporting LTE, Compaq CQ10-688nr Mini is a pretty mediocre netbook based on Intel Atom platform. It is equipped with Intel Atom N455, clocked at 1.66 GHz, built-in Intel GMA 3150 GPU, 1 GB DDR3 memory and a 250GB hard drive. Like most other family members CQ10-688nr Mini netbook is equipped with a 0.3 megapixel camera, card reader, and 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi adapter. It has a 10.1 inch screen with 1024 x 600 pixels.
Compaq CQ10-688nr Mini is a netbook, 10. 1 inch with a 1024 x 600 pixels. It is powered by a 1. 66GHz Intel Atom N455 with 1GB DDR3 RAM pairs and a 250GB hard drive.Other features like WiFi, webcam, card reader and support LTE network corse to give 5-12Mbps download speed and 2-5 Mbps upload.
The ultraportable Compaq CQ10-688nr Mini is designed to help business owners and frequent travelers to do their job quickly and efficiently.
Compaq CQ10-688nr Mini netbook features and Speccs LTE
- 4G LTE - customers can expect download speeds of 5 to 12 Mbps and upload speeds of 2 to 5
- Mbps 4G broadband mobile coverage areas
- Windows ® 7 Home 32-bit boot
- 10.1 "WSVGA anti-glare LED display (1024 x 600)
- 1.66 GHz Intel ® Atom ™ N455
- 250 GB hard drive
- Memory: 1 GB of DDR3 RAM
- Integrated VGA Webcam with digital microphone
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
- Multi-digital card reader for SD cards, MultiMedia cards, Memory Stick and Memory Stick PRO
- Weight: 3.10 pounds