Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mophie Juice Pack for HTC One

Mophie Juice Pack for HTC One provides aegis and 2,500mAh: Gallery

Summary: Like the iPhone and abounding added avant-garde smartphones, the HTC One has an chip battery. Mophie was quick to barrage its newest Juice Pack solution, and we accept been demography it on the road.
 

Mophie HTC One Juice Pack retail package

At one point in the aftermost brace of years, I was application an iPhone abundantly and was additionally traveling out on the road. I best up a Mophie Juice Pack at the biking accent abundance in the airport terminal, and was annoyed with my adeptness to use my buzz during long, 16-hour canicule onsite. I was actual pleased, and a bit surprised, to see Mophie barrage its Juice Pack for the HTC One so bound afterwards the barrage of the device.

No comments:

Tag Cloud

More Details here
Blogger Widgets